Manager, A&R Administration
Manager – A&R Administration
Red Bull Records
West Hollywood, CA
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking a Manager, A&R Administration based in West Hollywood, California.
· Manage the administration of all aspects of the label’s recording projects.
· Monitor project spending and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets vs actuals to management and internal departments.
· Assist A&R and Publishing departments with negotiating prices and booking studios for writing and recording sessions. Enter and open Purchase Orders for all vendors.
· Arrange travel and accommodations for artists/writers during the recording/writing process. Liaise with artist management on all aspects of the recording procedure.
· Assist A&R with mastering process, confirming music approval with senior management, cataloging assets and disseminating approved music.
· Maintain detailed status reports for all projects including producer, mixer, sample and sideman clearances.
· Coordinate A&R departmental meetings with artists, producers, etc..
· Interface with roster to assemble accurate publishing information and splits.
· Gather label copy and coordinate with production department.
· Minimum two years experience in similar role at a record company, publisher, or studio.
· Candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask and constructively solve problems while working under pressure.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org